Dr. Soul is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-8994Fax(617) 730-0284
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalResidency, Child Neurology, 1994 - 1997
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Pilot Study of Bumetanide for Newborn Seizures: A Phase I Study of Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Bumetanide for Neonatal Seizures Start of enrollment: 2010 Jan 01Insoft, R.,Jensen, F.,Soul, J.,Staley, K.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Training in neonatal neurocritical care: a proposal for a hybrid model of competence by design and time-based methods.Khorshid Mohammad, Alexa Craig, Taeun Chang, Emily W Y Tam, Mariam Ayed, Linda S. de Vries, Mohamed El-Dib, Michael J. Esser, Donna M. Ferriero, Lena Hellström-Westas,...> ;Pediatric Research. 2021 Sep 18
- Family-Centered Care for Children and Families Impacted by Neonatal Seizures: Advice From Parents.Monica E. Lemmon, Hannah C. Glass, Renée A. Shellhaas, Mary Carol Barks, Simran Bansal, Dana Annis, Jennifer L. Guerriero, Betsy Pilon, Courtney J. Wusthoff, Taeun Cha...> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2021 Jul 30
- Early-life epilepsy after acute symptomatic neonatal seizures: A prospective multicenter study.Renée A. Shellhaas, Courtney J. Wusthoff, Adam L. Numis, Catherine J. Chu, Shavonne L Massey, Nicholas S. Abend, Janet S. Soul, Taeun Chang, Monica E. Lemmon, Cameron ...> ;Epilepsia. 2021 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
- A Promising New Antiseizure Drug Tailored to NewbornsSeptember 27th, 2021
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: