Dr. Myers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
Waco, TX 76712Phone(254) 297-0400Fax(254) 297-0404
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2005
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2004
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRifabutin accumulates in the lens and reduces retinal function in the rabbit eyeAnna Cardiakidis Myers, Sten Kjellstrom, Anitha Bruun, Björn Isaksson, Fredrik Ghosh, Sten Andréasson, Vesna Ponjavic> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: