Dr. Nagy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office717 N 190th Plz
Elkhorn, NE 68022Phone(402) 815-1700Fax(402) 815-1959
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsIdiopathic inflammatory myopathies, signified by distinctive peripheral cytokines, chemokines and the TNF family members B-cell activating factor and a proliferation i...Peter Szodoray, Philip Alex, Nicholas Knowlton, Michael Centola, Igor Dozmorov, Istvan Csipo, Annamária Nagy, Tamás Constantin, Andrea Ponyi, Britt Nakken, Katalin Dankó> ;Rheumatology. 2010 Oct 1
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: