Dr. Somer-Shely is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office717 N 190th Plz
Elkhorn, NE 68022Phone(402) 815-1700Fax(402) 815-1949
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Aurora Health CareResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 2001
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2007
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA novel approach to stabilize fetal cell-free DNA fraction in maternal blood samples for extended period of time.M. Rohan Fernando, Chao Jiang, Gary D. Krzyzanowski, Tifany Somer-Shely, Wayne L. Ryan> ;PLOS ONE. 2018 Dec 6
- 28 citationsHelicobacter pylori seropositivity and hyperemesis gravidarum.Gavin F. Jacobson, Amy M. Autry, Tifany L. Somer-Shely, Kevin L. Pieper, Russell S. Kirby> ;Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2003 Aug 1
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: