Dr. Arey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone(816) 404-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- MO State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIn a safety net population HPV4 vaccine adherence worsens as BMI increases.Diane M. Harper, Britney M. Else, Mitchell J. Bartley, Anne M. Arey, Angela L. Barnett, Beth Rosemergey, Christopher A. Paynter, Inge Verdenius, Sean M. Harper, George...> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Jul 30
- 12 citationsThe influence of free quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV4) on the timely completion of the three dose series.Diane M. Harper, Inge Verdenius, George D. Harris, Angela L. Barnett, Beth Rosemergey, Anne M. Arey, Jeffrey Wall, Gerard J. Malnar> ;Preventive Medicine. 2014 Apr 1
- 6 citationsQuantifying clinical HPV4 dose inefficiencies in a safety net population.Diane M. Harper, Inge Verdenius, Felicia Ratnaraj, Anne M. Arey, Beth Rosemergey, Gerard J. Malnar, Jeffrey D. Wall> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Nov 6
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: