Dr. Hempstead is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone(816) 404-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dallas-Ft Worth Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Texas College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1999 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Resident and Faculty Attitudes Toward Osteopathic-Focused Education.Hempstead, L. K., Hempstead, L. K., Hempstead, L. K., Rosemergey, B., Rosemergey, B., Rosemergey, B., Foote, S., Foote, S., Foote, S., Swade, K., Swade, K., Swade, K.,...> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2018 Mar 28
- Clinical Competency Committee: Tools for Developing Tomorrow's Physician Leaders.Hempstead, L.,Gibson, M.,Shaffer, T.,Groner, J.> ;Mo Med. 2016 Jul 01
- A new embezzlement twist: charge it!Hempstead, L.> ;Med Econ. 1999 Mar 8
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: