Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8091 Township Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 415-8050
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- A comparison of heart rate changes associated with levalbuterol and racemic albuterol in pediatric cardiology patients.Kelly, A.,Kennedy, A.,John, B. M.,Duane, B.,Lemanowicz, J.,Little, J.> ;Ann Pharmacother. 2013 Apr 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: