Dr. Szpindor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8 Executive Court
South Barrington, IL 60010Phone+1 847-310-8844Fax+1 847-310-9224
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified allergist treating adults and children who have allergic rhinitis/sinusitis, allergic conjuctivitis, atopic dermatitis of the eyelids, asthma, ecxema, food allergies, hives, chronic dermatitis, stinging insect allergy, and various sensitivities caused by foods and chemicals. I am also board certified in integrative medicine so I can take care of patients in a holistic way. I use special diets, supplements and lifestyle changes to improve the immune system.
Join us at our next Anti-inflammatory Workshop which will be held on Monday evening, April 13, 2015 7-9 PM at our South Barrington office. Space is limited so please register.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1982 - 1984
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Children's Hospital/Park Ridge)Residency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2026
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Integrative MedicineIntegrative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Council, Board of Trustees, District 4 President, Nominating Committee, Leadership Council, Resolutions Committee,Midwest Clinical Conference Committee, Chicago Medical Society, 2015
- Member, Council, Board of Trustees, District 4 President, Nominating Committee, Leadership Council, Resolutions Committee,Midwest Clinical Conference Committee, 2010 - 2015
- President, Polish - American Polish Society, President 2001-05, Secretary 1997-2001 2001 - 2005
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and ImmunologyMember
- Chicago Medical SocietyMember
- Illinois State Medical SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: