Dr. Moss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 N. Winfield Rd.
Winfield, IL 60190Phone(630) 690-4993Fax(630) 956-5108
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1988 - 1990
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at UrbanaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of ChicagoResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMetahexamide in diabetes therapy.James M. Moss, DeWitt E. DeLawter> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2006 Dec 15
- Use of vasodilator drugs in the treatment of diabetic arteriosclerosis obliterans.James M. Moss> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1954 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: