Dr. Haouzi-Judenherc is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455
- Is this information wrong?
- I have been an Associate Professor at Penn State University College of Medicine since 2007. I am board certified in echocardiography. I completed my medical education at the Medical School of the University of Nancy in France (1978-84), my residency (1981-84) and cardiology fellowship (1984-89) at the University Hospital of Nancy, one of the leading French teaching hospitals. Additional training and experience: research fellow in the echocardiography laboratory of the Cedars-Sinaï Medical Center, Los Angeles (1990-91); visiting scientist at the Toronto General Hospital program of heart failure (2004-05). For the first part of my career in France, I became assistant professor (1991-94), then faculty (1994 -2007) in the cardiovascular surgery department of the University Hospital of Nancy, developing TEE in the OR, particularly for mitral valve repair and director of the CT surgery outpatient cardiology clinic and echocardiography lab with an expertise in valvular diseases and prostheses. Later, I became head of cardiac rehabilitation and developed rehabilitation programs specifically designed for patients with heart failure. I joined the Heart and Vascular Institute of the Penn State Hershey Medical Center in 2007 as a noninvasive cardiologist. I have an unrestricted license to practice medicine in PA and I am board certified in internal medicine. Over the last few years, I have developed a research aiming at studying the myocardial toxicity of different industrial compounds, and the search for a cure.
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Antidotal effects of methylene blue against cyanide neurological toxicity: in vivo and in vitro studiesPhilippe Haouzi, Marissa McCann, JuFang Wang, Xue-Qian Zhang, Jianliang Song, Ilker Kudret Sariyer, Diane Langford, Maryline Santerre, Nicole Tubbs, Annick R. Haouzi-J...> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2020 Nov 1
- 3 citationsEchocardiographic recognition of mitral valve involvement in primary aortic valve endocarditis.Srikantha L. Rao, David B. Campbell, Annick R. Haouzi-Judenherc> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2011 Jan 1
- On the Efficacy of Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation and Epinephrine Following Cyanide- and H2S Intoxication-Induced Cardiac Asystole.Judenherc-Haouzi A, Sonobe T, Bebarta VS, Haouzi P., Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2018 Oct;18(5):436-449.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: