Dr. Wong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1221 Mercantile Lane
Largo, MD 20774Phone(301) 618-5578Fax(301) 618-5673
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1998
- McGill University Faculty Medicine HospitalInternal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 329 citationsIncreased expression and cellular localization of inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase 2 in Helicobacter pylori gastritis.Sidong Fu, Kalathur S. Ramanujam, Annie Wong, George T. Fantry, Cinthia B. Drachenberg, Stephen P. James, Stephen J. Meltzer, Keith T. Wilson> ;Gastroenterology. 1999 Jun 1
- 8 citationsBacterial endocarditis following endoscopic variceal sclerotherapy.Annie Wong, Andrew H. Rosenstein, Robin E. Rutherford, Stephen P. James> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 1997 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: