Dr. Kapoor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Technology Dr
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone+1 631-444-2448
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified Endocrinologist, Specializing in all aspects of Endocrinology, esp Thyroid disorders, Metabolic Bone Disease-Osteoporosis etc and Adrenal Disorders
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1980
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsEffect of zoledronic Acid on bone mineral density in men with prostate cancer receiving gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog.Anoop Kapoor, Ankur Gupta, Nilay Desai, Hongshik Ahn> ;Prostate Cancer. 2011 Jan 1
- 10 citationsBilateral adrenal adenomas and persistent leukocytosis: a unique case of Cushing's syndrome.Nilay Desai, Anoop Kapoor, Binod K. Singh, Jingxuan Liu> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- 74 citationsTreatment of osteoporosis with calcitonin, with and without growth hormone.John F. Aloia, Ashok Vaswani, Anoop Kapoor, James K. Yeh, Stanton H. Cohn> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1985 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: