Dr. Cibulski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5353 1st ave north
Birmingham, AL 35212Phone(205) 595-6186Fax(205) 595-3487
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1972
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Aortometric Estimation of Stroke Volume in the Presence of Aortic InsufficiencyAnthony A. Cibulski, Patrick H. Lehan, Harper K. Hellems> ;The Cardiology. 1975 Jan 1
- 3 citationsExternal Measurement and Mapping of Myocardial Isotope After Coronary Venous 85Krypton and 133Xenon InjectionsAnthony A. Cibulski, Angel K. Markov, Patrick H. Lehan, James R. Galyean, William M. Flowers, Robert O. Smith, Harper K. Hellems> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1974 Oct 3
- 1 citationsPulmonary arterial pressure method for estimating the ventricular stroke volume.Anthony A. Cibulski, Patrick H. Lehan, Seshadri Raju, Thomas L. Keister, Kenneth R. Bennett, Harper K. Hellems> ;American Heart Journal. 1974 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: