Dr. Cutry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 West Ave
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866Phone(518) 693-4418Fax(518) 886-5880
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsTraumatic thoracic aortic rupture: treatment with endovascular graft in the acute setting.Sun Ho Ahn, Anthony Cutry, Timothy P. Murphy, Jeffrey M. Slaiby> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2001 May 1
- 5 citationsMidaortic pseudoaneurysm complicating extensive endovascular stenting of aortic disease.Anthony F. Cutry, David Whitley, Robert B. Patterson> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1997 Dec 1
- 9 citationsTransforming growth factor β1-induced delay of cell cycle progression and its association with growth-related gene expression in mouse fibroblastsTae A. Kim, Anthony F. Cutry, Alan J. Kinniburgh, Charles E. Wenner> ;Cancer Letters. 1993 Jul 30
- American Hernia SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: