Dr. Esposito is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1130 Leighton Ave
Anniston, AL 36201Phone+1 256-231-0022Fax+1 256-231-2266
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Neurology, 1994 - 1997
- Ascension Illinois/Saint Joseph (Chicago)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Delayed glial cell death following wallerian degeneration in white matter tracts after spinal cord dorsal column cordotomy in adult rats.Warden P, Bamber NI, Li H, Esposito A, Ahmad KA, Hsu CY, Xu XM> ;Exp. Neurol.. 2001-04-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: