Are you Dr. Ford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Allen Memorial Dr
Bremen, GA 30110Phone(404) 778-7777Fax(770) 824-2309
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Ford, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Bremen, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Florida, and California. He is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton.
Education & Training
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science, College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2013
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1994 - Present
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Hypertension: Releasing the Pressure at Its SourceSeptember 6th, 2016
- CuraSen Therapeutics Presents Phase 1b Clinical Data with CST-103 Demonstrating Significant Increases in Cerebral Blood Flow in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment or Parkinson’s DiseaseNovember 10th, 2021
- CuraSen Therapeutics Announces Phase 1 Clinical Data Demonstrating That Salbutamol, a Beta-2 Adrenoceptor Agonist, Significantly Increases Cerebral Perfusion, a Key Marker in Neurodegenerative DiseaseMarch 16th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Tanner Medical Center-CarrolltonCarrollton, Georgia