Are you Dr. Stedwell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 Dixie St
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(770) 836-9666
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ray Stedwell, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Carrollton, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 123 citationsHypokalemic paralyses: a review of the etiologies, pathophysiology, presentation, and therapy.Ray E. Stedwell, Kevin M. Allen, Louis S. Binder> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Mar 1
- Tanner Medical Center-CarrolltonCarrollton, Georgia