Dr. Gray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5100Fax(781) 744-3443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Gray is an intensivist with pulmonology certification as well, working in Burlington, MA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Beverly Hospital and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington. He received his medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and pleural disease and is experienced in interventional pulmonology and sepsis.
Education & Training
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of a tiered provider staffing model on patient outcomes during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic: A single-center observational studyJames Dargin, Susan Stempek, Yuxiu Lei, Anthony W. Gray, Timothy Liesching> ;International journal of critical illness and injury science. 2021 Jul 1
- 26 citationsEffect of a fluid bolus on cardiovascular collapse among critically ill adults undergoing tracheal intubation (PrePARE): a randomised controlled trial.David R. Janz, Jonathan D Casey, Matthew W. Semler, Derek W Russell, James Dargin, Derek J Vonderhaar, Kevin M Dischert, Jason R. West, Susan Stempek, Joanne Wozniak, ...> ;The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 2019 Dec 1
- 8 citationsA Symptom-Triggered Benzodiazepine Protocol Utilizing SAS and CIWA-Ar Scoring for the Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome in the Critically Ill:Soumitra Sen, Philip Grgurich, Amanda Tulolo, Andrew Smith-Freedman, Yuxiu Lei, Anthony Gray, James Dargin> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2017 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Michelle Hereford New System Chief Nursing Executive at UHApril 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: