Are you Dr. Le?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Merced St
San Leandro, CA 94577Phone(510) 454-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Le, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in San Leandro, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center, San Leandro Hospital, and Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsNasopharyngeal metabolomics and machine learning approach for the diagnosis of influenza.Catherine A. Hogan, Pranav Rajpurkar, Hari Sowrirajan, Nick A. Phillips, Anthony Le, Manhong Wu, Natasha Garamani, Malaya K. Sahoo, Mona Wood, ChunHong Huang, Andrew Y...> ;EBioMedicine. 2021 Sep 1
- 3 citationsMetabolic profiling by reversed-phase/ion-exchange mass spectrometry.Anthony Le, Justin Mak, Tina M. Cowan> ;Journal of Chromatography B. 2020 Apr 15
- 18 citationsCombining newborn metabolic and DNA analysis for second-tier testing of methylmalonic acidemia.Gang Peng, Peidong Shen, Neeru Gandotra, Anthony Le, Eula Fung, Laura L. Jelliffe-Pawlowski, Ronald W. Davis, Gregory M. Enns, Hongyu Zhao, Tina M. Cowan, Curt Scharfe> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2019 Apr 1
- Join now to see all