Are you Dr. Peters?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1220 E Polston Ave
Post Falls, ID 83854Phone+1 208-773-1577Fax+1 208-773-8585
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Peters, DO is a board certified family physician in Post Falls, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho and Michigan. He is affiliated with Kootenai Health.
Education & Training
- Spokane Teaching Health Center/Sacred Heart Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 2001 - 2023
- MI State License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012
- Kootenai HealthCoeur D Alene, Idaho