Dr. Hjeltness is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 N. Syringa Street
Post Falls, ID 83854Phone+1 208-262-2600Fax+1 208-262-2700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: