Are you Dr. Roman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4301 W Markham St # 783
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Roman, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Internship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- TX State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsEpidemiology of undiagnosed trichomoniasis in a probability sample of urban young adultsSusan M. Rogers, Charles F. Turner, Marcia M. Hobbs, William C. Miller, Sylvia Tan, Anthony M. Roman, Elizabeth Eggleston, Maria A. Villarroel, Laxminarayana Ganapathi...> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Mar 13
- Gender-Based Screening for Chlamydial Infection and Divergent Infection Trends in Men and WomenSusan M. Rogers, Charles F. Turner, William C. Miller, Emily J. Erbelding, Elizabeth Eggleston, Sylvia Tan, Anthony Roman, Marcia M. Hobbs, James Chromy, Ravikiran Muv...> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Feb 19
- 18 citationsChlamydia trachomatis infection among 15- to 35-year-olds in Baltimore, MD.Elizabeth Eggleston, Susan M. Rogers, Charles F. Turner, William C. Miller, Anthony M. Roman, Marcia M. Hobbs, Emily J. Erbelding, Sylvia Tan, Maria A. Villarroel, Lax...> ;Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 2011 Aug 1
- Join now to see all