Are you Dr. Salvo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-2571
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Salvo, MD is a board certified radiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, New Hampshire, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, St Andrews Hospital, and MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1974 - 1974
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1971 - 1974
- Maine Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1996 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License 1991 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 1974 - 2015
- ME State Medical License 1972 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsGas in the mesenteric veins as a nonfatal complication of diverticulitis: report of a case.Matthew J. Draghetti, Anthony F. Salvo> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1999 Nov 1
- 6 citationsShort communications In Utero diagnosis of Kleeblattschädel (cloverleaf skull)Anthony F. Salvo> ;Prenatal Diagnosis. 1981 Apr 1