Are you Dr. Scialla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office219 Hume Dr
Hamden, CT 06514Phone(203) 288-4827
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Scialla, MD is a general surgeon in Hamden, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Arizona, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1971
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1966 - 1968
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- CT State Medical License 1969 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License Active through 2003
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCarcinoma of the Esophagus Presenting Radiologically as a Benign Lesion: Report of Two CasesRichard M. Engelman, Anthony V. Scialla> ;Chest. 1968 May 1
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut