Dr. Shah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6820 Hospital Dr
Baltimore, MD 21237Phone(410) 391-6131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Patient Positioning and Port Placement for Robot-Assisted SurgeryCharles Chang, Zoe Steinberg, Anup Shah, Mohan S. Gundeti> ;Journal of Endourology. 2014 Jun 4
- B-mode Ultrasound Versus Color Doppler Twinkling Artifact in Detecting Kidney StonesMathew D. Sorensen, Jonathan D. Harper, Ryan S. Hsi, Anup Shah, Manjiri Dighe, Stephen J. Carter, Mariam Moshiri, Marla Paun, Wei Lu, Michael Bailey> ;Journal of Endourology. 2013 Feb 11
- Novel high-intensity focused ultrasound clamp--potential adjunct for laparoscopic partial nephrectomy.Jonathan D. Harper, Anup Shah, Stuart B. Mitchell, Yak-Nam Wang, Frank Starr, Michael Bailey, Lawrence A. Crum> ;Journal of Endourology. 2012 Nov 7
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: