Dr. Alfert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4940 Eastern Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224Phone(410) 550-7008
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Urology, 1968 - 1971
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1963 - 1965
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsEndocervicosis of the Bladder: A Rare Mucinous Analogue of EndometriosisRonald Rodriguez, Harold Alfert> ;The Journal of Urology. 1997 Apr 1
- 2 citationsTesticular Torsion in a 62-Year Old ManHarold J. Alfert, Douglas A. Canning> ;The Journal of Urology. 1987 Jul 1
- 6 citationsNephrogenic Adenoma Occurring in an Ileal ConduitW.R. Strand, H.J. Alfert> ;The Journal of Urology. 1987 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: