Dr. Di Carlo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-6108Fax(410) 614-8096
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Urology, 2013 - 2014
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 2008 - 2012
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2006 - 2008
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Role of the Pubic Symphysis in Osseous Pelvic Development: A Novel Model of Bladder Exstrophy in Rabbits.Ethan Cottrill, Walter Klyce, Zach Pennington, Jeff Ehresman, Heather N. Di Carlo, John P. Gearhart, Paul D. Sponseller> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2021 Feb 1
- Urothelial Differences in the Exstrophy-Epispadias Complex: Potential Implications for ManagementMatthew Kasprenski, Jason Michaud, Zhiming Yang, Mahir Maruf, Karl Benz, John Jayman, Jonathan I. Epstein, Heather N. Di Carlo, John P. Gearhart> ;The Journal of Urology. 2021 May 1
- Volumetric and acetabular changes in the bony pelvis associated with primary closure of classic bladder exstrophy.Roni Manyevitch, Emily Dunn, Mohammad H. Zaman, Mahir Maruf, Karl Benz, Emily K. Clennon, Wayland J. Wu, Rachel Davis, Heather N. Di Carlo, Paul D. Sponseller, Andrew ...> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: