Dr. Oltikar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24 Hospital Ave
Danbury, CT 06810Phone(203) 739-6959Fax(203) 739-6495
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsWilms' tumor patients with pulmonary metastases.Roger M. Macklis, Aparna Oltikar, Stephen E. Sallan> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1991 Oct 1
- Medical Leadership Gender Gap Remains; Greenwich Hospital Works to Change ThatJanuary 8th, 2017
- Spanish, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
- Danbury HospitalDanbury, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: