Dr. Abramowicz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Woods Road
Valhalla, NY 10595Phone(914) 493-8832
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Apolonia Elisabeth Abramowicz is an anesthesiologist in Valhalla, NY and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center and New York Medical College. She received her medical degree from Medical University of Warsaw and has completed a fellowship in Neuroanesthesia at SUNY Downstate in Neuroanesthesia in 1988. She is a Diplomate of the ABA. She speaks Spanish, French, and Polish. She specializes in Neuroanesthesiology and is experienced in anesthesia for operative and interventional neurosurgical procedures.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynFellowship, Neuroanesthesia, 1987 - 1988
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1987
- Medical University of WarsawClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- AOA Faculty Inductee NYMC Chapter, 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Attitudes towards and impact of letters of recommendation for anesthesiology residency applicants.Carl E. Jn Pierre, Garret Weber, Apolonia E. Abramowicz> ;Medical Education Online. 2021 May 7
- [Unusual complications of total colectomy in ulcerative colitis].Andziak P, Miliński B, Abramowicz E, Zurakowski J, Brandt Z> ;Wiadomosci lekarskie (Warsaw, Poland : 1960).
- [Parenteral hyperalimentation with Survimed in surgical patients].Krasnodebski IW, Jankowski M, Pertkiewicz M, Korta T, Abramowicz E, Szczygieł B> ;Wiadomosci lekarskie (Warsaw, Poland : 1960).
- Join now to see all
- Brochopleural FistualSalik I, Vashist R, Abramowicz AE, StatPearls, 11/26/2018
- Spanish, French, Polish
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: