Dr. Sharp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office716 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Child Neurology, 2017 - 2020
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Pediatrics, 2015 - 2017
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsPredictors of Electroconvulsive Therapy Postictal DeliriumIrving M. Reti, Aparna Krishnan, Adam Podlisky, April Sharp, Walker Melinda, Karin J. Neufeld, Matthew J. Hayat> ;Psychosomatics. 2014 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: