Dr. Surka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office249 North Grove Medical Park Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-582-8135Fax+1 864-573-9757
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 2000
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Fulminant late-onset sepsis in a neonatal intensive care unit, 1988-1997, and the impact of avoiding empiric vancomycin therapy.Karlowicz, M. G., Buescher, E. S., Surka, A. E.> ;Pediatrics. 2000 Dec
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: