Book an appointment with Dr. Ari PaleyNew York-Presbyterian Hospital
Overview of Dr. Paley
Ari Paley, MD, FACC, FACP, is a board certified Cardiologist and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC). Trained at some of the best US medical institutions, Dr. Paley practices all aspects of clinical cardiology including disease prevention, diagnosis and management of Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Paley’s credentials also include board certifications in Nuclear Cardiology by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC), Echocardiography and Stress Echocardiography by the National Board of Echocardiography (NBE), and Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM).
Dr. Paley is an attending cardiologist with his primary affiliation at New York Presbyterian-Lawrence Hospital. He was previously a cardiologist at Maple Medical in White Plains. With over 11 years of experience in private practice, Dr. Paley is a leader in his field and is dedicated to providing impeccable and compassionate care. He is known for his warm personality and excellent bedside manner. Dr. Paley provides all patients with highly comprehensive screening services and education for long term health. Using his knowledge of cutting-edge research and technology, Dr. Paley is committed to improving the lives of his patients through expert preventive care, diagnosis, and treatment.
Office688 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2006 - 2009
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA defibrillator wire vegetation: the contribution of 3D real time transesophageal echocardiography.Ari J. Paley, Itzhak Kronzon> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2008 Oct 1
- 87 citationsThe Transcriptional Repressor ZFM1 Interacts with and Modulates the Ability of EWS to Activate TranscriptionDi Zhang, Ari J. Paley, Geoffrey Childs> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1998 Jul 17
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- Burke Rehabilitation HospitalWhite Plains, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: