Dr. Schwell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3401 N Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19140Phone+1 215-707-1656Fax+1 215-707-0805
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Jacobi/Montefiore)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsA Comparison of Trauma Intubations Managed by Anesthesiologists and Emergency PhysiciansJoseph S. Bushra, Bryon McNeil, David A. Wald, Ari Schwell, David J. Karras> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2004 Jan 1
- 84 citationsImmunogenicity of glutaraldehyde-tanned bovine pericardiumM. Dahm, William D. Lyman, Ari B. Schwell, Stephen M. Factor, Robert W.M. Frater> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1990 Jun 1
- Temple University HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: