Are you Dr. Shah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5002 W Lemon St
Tampa, FL 33609Phone(813) 286-0033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arjav Shah, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Texas. He is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas at WichitaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2008
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsMeasurement of serosal temperatures and depth of thermal injury generated by thermal balloon endometrial ablation in ex vivo and in vivo modelsArjav A Shah, Seth A. Stabinsky, Thomas Klusak, Kent R Bradley, John F. Steege, David A. Grainger> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1998 Oct 1
- Orange Park Medical CenterOrange Park, Florida