Dr. Sievert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5002 W Lemon St
Tampa, FL 33609Phone(813) 286-0033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: