Dr. Hekmati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8677 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 281-4999Fax(310) 275-8727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1990 - 1992
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMania as a symptom of multiple sclerosisJoseph A. Kwentus, Robert P. Hart, Vincent P. Calabrese, Arman Hekmati> ;Psychosomatics. 1986 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: