Dr. Mirzabegian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSouthboro Medical Group
24 Newton Street
Southboro, MA 01772Phone(508) 460-3024
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsFibroblast growth factor (FGF) levels in the developing rat brain.Cornelio G. Caday, Michael Klagsbrun, Paul J. Fanning, Armineh Mirzabegian, Seth P. Finklestein> ;Developmental Brain Research. 1990 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: