Are you Dr. Flores?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office112 Turnpike Rd
Westborough, MA 01581Phone(508) 366-1550Fax(508) 366-2815
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mario Flores, MD is a board certified internist in Westborough, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Florida. He is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- Universidad de San Carlos FOMSClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsSerum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels among Mexican children ages 2 y to 12 y: A national surveyMario Flores, Nayeli Macias, Ana Lilia Lozada, Luz María Sánchez, Eulises Díaz, Simón Barquera> ;Nutrition. 2013 May 1
- 17 citationsSugar-sweetened beverages consumption and BMI in Mexican adolescents: Mexican National Health and Nutrition Survey 2006Alejandra Jiménez-Aguilar, Mario Flores, Teresa Shamah-Levy> ;Salud Publica De Mexico. 2009 Jan 1
- 56 citationsObesity and central adiposity in Mexican adults: results from the Mexican National Health and Nutrition Survey 2006Simón Barquera, Ismael Campos-Nonato, Lucía Hernández-Barrera, Mario Flores, Ramon Durazo-Arvizu, Rebecca Kanter, Juan A Rivera> ;Salud Publica De Mexico. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- MetroWest Medical CenterFramingham, Massachusetts