Dr. Almonte is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1420 Blue Oaks Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747Phone(916) 771-2062Fax(916) 780-0184
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in facial cosmetic surgery. My practice offers both surgical and non-surgical treatment of the aging face. My focused expertise is in surgical facial rejuvenation under local anesthesia.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery, 2003 - 2005
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center2002 - 2003
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2002
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Peninsula Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 1998 - 2023
- CA State License Active through 2023
- AOA Board of Surgery Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- DO vs. MD: What’s the Difference, and Does the Degree Matter When Choosing a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon?October 28th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: