Dr. Toft is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office959 Reserve Dr
Roseville, CA 95678Phone+1 916-782-8638Fax+1 916-782-8662
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEctopic hair growth after flap reconstruction of the head and neck.Kenneth M. Toft, Gregory S. Keller, Keith E. Blackwell> ;Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2000 Apr 1
- 39 citationsVenovenous compares favorably with venoarterial access for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in neonatal respiratory failure.Ralph E. Delius, Harry L. Anderson, Robert E. Schumacher, Michael B. Shapiro, Tetsuro Otsu, Kenneth Toft, Jennifer C. Hirsch, Robert H. Bartlett> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1993 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: