Overview of Dr. Etame
Dr. Arnold Etame, MD is a neurosurgeon in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Michigan. He is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Office12902 Usf Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2012
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
- Study of a Drug [DCVax®-L] to Treat Newly Diagnosed GBM Brain Cancer Start of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01Linda Liau, M.D.;Marnix L. Bosch, MBA, PhD
Publications & Presentations
- The presentation of brain metastases in melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer, and breast cancer and potential implications for screening brain MRIsMatthew N. Mills, Thrisha K Potluri, Yuki Kawahara, Matthew Fahey, Nicholas B Figura, Aixa E. Soyano, Iman R. Washington, Roberto J. Diaz, Daniel E. Oliver, Hsiang-Hsu...> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2021 Oct 20
- The Impact of Epigenetic Modifications on Adaptive Resistance Evolution in GlioblastomaQiong Wu, Anders Berglund, Arnold B. Etame> ;International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2021 Aug 3
- 4 citationsSingle-Cell Characterization of the Immune Microenvironment of Melanoma Brain and Leptomeningeal Metastases.Inna Smalley, Zhihua Chen, Manali Phadke, Jiannong Li, Xiaoqing Yu, Clayton Wyatt, Brittany Evernden, Jane L. Messina, Amod A. Sarnaik, Vernon K. Sondak, Chaomei Zhang...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2021 May 25
- Join now to see all
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: