Overview of Dr. Beer Furlan
Dr. Andre Beer Furlan, MD is a neurosurgeon in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Illinois, and Ohio. He is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Office12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612Fax(813) 449-8246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Neurosurgery, 2016 - 2021
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Neurosurgery, 2015 - 2016
- Weill Cornell MedicineFellowship, Microneurosurgery and Skull Base Laboratory, 2013 - 2013
- University of Sao Paulo Faculty of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Endoscope-Assisted Middle Fossa Approach: Optimizing the Surgical Corridor for the Resection of Multicompartmental Chordomas.Andre Beer-Furlan, Eduardo Vellutini, Leonardo Balsalobre, Aldo Cassol Stamm> ;Skull Base Surgery. 2021 Jul 1
- Commentary: Petrosal Vein Involvement in Neurovascular Conflict in Trigeminal Neuralgia: Surgical Technique and Clinical Outcomes.André Beer-Furlan> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2021 Mar 15
- 1 citationsPetrous Apex Cephaloceles: Radiology Features and Surgical Management of a Rare Entity.Madeline J. Epsten, Mehmet Kocak, André Beer-Furlan, Bledi C Brahimaj, Max Whitmeyer, Bobby A. Tajudeen, Pete S. Batra, Lorenzo F. Munoz, Richard W. Byrne, R. Mark Wiet> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Portuguese, Italian, Spanish
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: