Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Little Albany St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-2465Fax(732) 235-7355
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1963
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1966 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1973
- A Multicenter Access and Distribution Protocol for Unlicensed Cryopreserved Cord Blood Units (CBUs) for Transplantation in Pediatric and Adult Patients With Hematologic Malignancies and Other Indications Start of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01Abdel-Mageed, A.,Adams, R.,Agura, E.,Akard, L.,Al-Homsi, A.S.,Anderson, E.,Andreansky, M.,Andrey, J.W.,Aquino, V.,Avigan, D.,Bachier, C.,Ball, E.,Ballen, K.,Barker, J.,Bayer, R.L.,Berryman, R.B.,Bhatia, M...
- Phase III Rituxan/BEAM vs. Bexxar/BEAM With Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) for Persistent or Relapsed Chemotherapy Sensitive Diffuse Large B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (BMT CTN #0401) Start of enrollment: 2005 Dec 01Agura, E.,Ambinder, R.,Ayala, E.,Ball, E.,Burns, L.,Chao, N.,Chapman, R.,Chung, H.,Dakhil, S.R.,DiPersio, J.,Fenske, T.,Ford, C.D.,Friedberg, J.,Fung, H.C.,Goodman, S.,Hurd, D.,Kewalramani, T.,Klein, A.,K...
Publications & Presentations
- New Jersey's public cord blood stem cell bank: seventeen years of growth & transformation.A. Rubin, Ronald Walsh, Zbigniew R. Mrowiec, Dennis Todd> ;MD advisor : a journal for New Jersey medical community. 2014 Jan 1
- 1 citationsHaemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and primary central nervous system lymphoma.Saurabh Chhabra, Roger Strair, Arnold Rubin> ;Internal Medicine Journal. 2013 Apr 1
- 17 citationsEfficient Generation of Multipotent Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Umbilical Cord Blood in Stroma-Free Liquid CultureRowayda Peters, Monika Julia Wolf, Maries van den Broek, Mario Nuvolone, Stefanie Regine Dannenmann, Bruno Stieger, Reto A. Rapold, Daniel Konrad, Arnold Rubin, Joseph...> ;PLOS ONE. 2010 Dec 30
- Join now to see all
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: