Are you Dr. Pennacchi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Little Albany St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-2465
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Pennacchi, MD is an oncologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1987, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsInosine-5'-monophosphate dehydrogenase activity is maintained in immortalized murine cells growth-arrested by serum deprivation.Patrizia B. Stadler, John Pennacchi, James L. Sherley> ;Advances in Enzyme Regulation. 1994 Jan 1