Are you Dr. Sovak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Little Albany St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-2465
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mika Sovak, MD is an oncologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2016
- Phase II Study of Imatinib Mesylate and Gemcitabine for Recurrent/Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Start of enrollment: 2006 Apr 01Sovak, M.A.
Publications & Presentations
- 174 citationsOverall survival in patients with platinum-sensitive recurrent serous ovarian cancer receiving olaparib maintenance monotherapy: an updated analysis from a randomised,...Jonathan A. Ledermann, Philipp Harter, Charlie Gourley, Michael Friedlander, Ignace Vergote, Gordon J. S. Rustin, Clare L. Scott, Werner Meier, Ronnie Shapira-Frommer,...> ;Lancet Oncology. 2016 Nov 1
- 978 citationsCombined Vemurafenib and Cobimetinib in BRAF-Mutated MelanomaJames Larkin, Paolo A. Ascierto, Brigitte Dréno, Victoria Atkinson, Gabriella Liszkay, Michele Maio, Mario Mandalà, Lev V. Demidov, Daniil Stroyakovskiy, Luc Thomas, L...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2014 Nov 12
- 23 citationsIndependent radiologic review of the Gynecologic Oncology Group Study 0218, a phase III trial of bevacizumab in the primary treatment of advanced epithelial ovarian, p...Robert A. Burger, Mark F. Brady, Joon Rhee, Mika A. Sovak, George Kong, Hoa P. Nguyen, Michael A. Bookman> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2013 Oct 1
- Join now to see all