Dr. Sheybani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-3987Fax(314) 362-3725
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 2009 - 2012
- St Johns Mercy Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Washington UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- AqueSys XEN 45 Glaucoma Implant in Refractory Glaucoma Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Richard A Lewis, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Response to Letter to the Editor Evolving Guidelines for Intracameral Injection.David A Eichenbaum, Jeffrey M. Liebmann, Keith Barton, Robert N. Weinreb, Preeya K. Gupta, Cathleen M. McCabe, Jeremy D. Wolfe, Iqbal Ike K. Ahmed, Arsham Sheybani, E....> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 2021 Mar 1
- Increased Aqueous Humor GDF15 Is Associated with Worse Visual Field Loss in Pseudoexfoliative Glaucoma Patients.Jonathan B. Lin, Arsham Sheybani, Andrea Santeford, Alicia De Maria, Rajendra S. Apte> ;Translational Vision Science & Technology. 2020 Sep 15
- 9 citationsOpen-Angle Glaucoma: Burden of Illness, Current Therapies, and the Management of Nocturnal IOP VariationArsham Sheybani, Rachel A. Scott, Thomas W. Samuelson, Malik Y. Kahook, Daniel I. Bettis, Iqbal Ike K. Ahmed, J. David Stephens, Delaney Kent, Tanner J. Ferguson, Leon...> ;Ophthalmology and therapy. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Open-Angle Glaucoma: Burden of Illness, Current Therapies, and the Management of Nocturnal IOP VariationNovember 15th, 2019
- Optic Truncation for Negative DysphotopsiaJuly 2nd, 2019
- Multicenter Study Supports Efficacy of Novel Gel Stent in Refractory GlaucomaMay 6th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: