Are you Dr. Burdine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3605 Executive Dr
San Angelo, TX 76904Phone(325) 224-5721
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Burdine, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in San Angelo, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Mississippi.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1968 - 1972
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1965 - 2012
- TX State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons