Are you Dr. Weisenseel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 E 86th St
New York, NY 10028Phone+1 212-734-6000Fax+1 212-794-0299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr., MD is a cardiologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with The Mount Sinai Hospital and is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1966
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1964 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Syncope in a young man.Binu Pathrose, Arthur Weisenseel, Davendra Mehta> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2000 Jul 1
- 3 citationsElectrocardiographic follow-up of patients with demand pacemakers.Ruth C. Spritzer, Leonard M. Mattes, Costin Carp, Arthur C. Weisenseel, Ephraim Donoso, Charles K. Friedberg> ;American Heart Journal. 1970 Sep 1
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York