Dr. Bogal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 E 86th St
New York, NY 10028Phone+1 212-427-2000Fax+1 212-427-2008
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Monika Bogal is a cardiologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She received her medical degree from State University of New York Upstate Medical University and has been in practice 18 years. She specializes in echocardiography and preventive cardiology.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2005 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: