Dr. Jayaraman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34 Mark West Springs Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone(707) 541-7900Fax(707) 528-8444
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2002 - 2005
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsDysregulation of the Hedgehog pathway in human hepatocarcinogenesisJason K. Sicklick, Yin-Xiong Li, Aruna Jayaraman, Rajesh Kannangai, Yi Qi, Perumal Vivekanandan, John W. Ludlow, Kouros Owzar, Wei Chen, Michael Torbenson, Anna Mae Diehl> ;Carcinogenesis. 2006 Apr 1
- Primary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding.Thuluvath PJ Krishnan A> ;Gastrointest Endosc. 2003 Oct
- Inflammatory bowel disease and environmental influences.Krishnan A Korzenik JR> ;Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2002 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: